Lettings Manager – Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: TBC + Pension + Health Care
Location: PCL and SW London
Contract type: Permanent
Jo Webster Properties is a leading bespoke agency dealing in the higher end of the market. We have historically done sales and we are now moving into lettings. You will be working alongside the sales director to build this brand-new business from scratch. Jo Webster Properties has been a leading sales agency for over 15 years working in new homes and developments working primarily in Kensington, Chelsea and Battersea.
We are looking for a driven, self-motived and hungry Lettings manager to join the team, help build the business and turn the business into a profitable enterprise.
You will benefit from superb stock levels and brand recognition. I am looking for a superstar manager with at least two years’ management experience and who can demonstrate a sustainable track record in the industry.
If you are looking for a change and a really exciting challenge then I want to speak to you, in confidence.
The requirements for the role include:
- Set up and oversee building this new business from scratch
- Conduct market appraisals and property viewings
- Working alongside service providers
- Create property details
- Contact existing clients and convert to lettings clients
- Provide regular feedback to vendors
- Demonstrate a proven track record in achieving targets in Lettings
- Have experience in managing a P&L account
- Smart, well spoken, highly motivated and tenacious
- ARLA qualification is essential
- Responding to telephone and website enquiries
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants
- Business development, including identifying new Landlords and attracting them as a client (marketing assistance provided)
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Personable, polite and confident telephone manner,
- Good time management and ability to manage others
- Be able to work effectively within a small team and on your own
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients and experience in PCL
- Full UK driving licence
- Driven, self-starter